A little paradise for rent in the Dordogne
Your next holiday rental château in the Dordogne
This discreet and relaxing place offers you an unforgettable stay with your family and your friends...
- Family château for 10 people,
- 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms,
- 4 large reception rooms, 1 large kitchen.
- private pool with dominant view,
- discreet, protected and restful place,
- close to tourist sites, but very quiet,
- in the heart of 100 hectares of meadows and forest.
A very good location
- 2 hours from Bordeaux and Toulouse,
- 1 hour from Saint-Emilion,
- 15 minutes from the most outstanding sites of the Dordogne,
- 45 minutes from Sarlat,
- 5 minutes from the Dordogne river,
- 25 minutes from Bergerac airport,
- 5 minutes from Lalinde train station,
- on the border with “Périgord Pourpre” and “Périgord Noir”,
- in the heart of the “Pays des Bastides” (Land of Country Houses).
Cherish the tranquility...
The château lies in a peaceful setting within a highly protected environmental area, in the heart of forests and green meadows,
Access to the château is via a magnificent 500 metre long avenue, lined with cedars and linden trees.
Savour the charm...
The authentic main courtyard welcomes visitors on a journey through the centuries, to discover the history of Saint-Exupéry, one of the oldest families of the Périgord.
Built in a prominent position, the château offers superb 360º panoramic views over a sea of forest, in particular on the side overlooking the swimming pool, reserved exclusively for guests.
Deer, does and stags, and owls are often seen in autumn, and the bellow of the stag can be heard. The château is situated in an unspoilt authentic natural setting.
...in the "Pays des bastides"